Sunday, June 10, 2012

When It's Too Good To Be True....

It probably is!

I saw this link in the advertisement section in Facebook.  I was curious so I followed.  The article I read then was so amazing that if I were a more trusting person then I would probably have been duped.

It talks about how a working mom in SG earned a lot of money through online. It then asks you to try this Online Kit that is sure to fire up your earnings!  Amazing, right?  Ennnnnnnnggggg!

So I made some research.  See what I found out:


If you click on the links at the top right side of the page, nothing happens.   If that's not enough to make you suspicious, look at evidence # 2:


Now for the second screenshot, check the writer.  Same face, different name.  Maybe the girl is a spy who happens to use a number of different passports.  Ha ha ha.

And if that evidence is still not enough, take a look at this one:


The screenshots are taken from two different websites that are promoting the same thing.  They are almost verbatim but posted by two different people.

Ha ha. 

So, if it is too good to be true, it must be.

Too bad.  Here I thought I have found the gold at the end of the rainbow. 

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...