Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two Months to go

I have a hectic schedule this week. Thankfully I listened to my Bello and decided to go home this month instead of going somewhere else for vacation. These are what I finished this week. There's nothing like planning things ahead and sticking to the schedule (with some leeway of course).

✓ Dress Fitting
✓ Flowers
✓ Place to stay
✓ Sent documents to church
✓ Finalized details for reception
✓ Souvenirs
✓ OTD Coordinator
✓ Shoes
✓ Hair decor
✓ Accessories

These are things I have yet to finish this week. Still a lot more to do in between.
✗ Wedding singers
✗ New invites
✗ Renew wedding license (it expires 3 days before our wedding. haiz!)
✗ Pay vendors requiring 2nd or final payment this month

I think I'll be exhausted by the time I get back to Singapore. And then back to work after. I'm gonna be stressed soon.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...