Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yoville Addiction

Lhey, Reigan's wife, introduced me to Yoville. So it is her fault that I am addicted. He he.

This game is so addictive that you should not even think of starting if you think you don't want to be afflicted by the Yoville fever.

I've seen quite impressive houses, that makes you think that people can be creative in real life if given enough money to do what they want.

My designs are simple as I don't like overcrowded rooms. I've seen a few like that, with the owner trying to fill every empty space of the room, and it makes the room too overwhelming that I end up not liking it. Anyway, to each his own.

Here are my rooms. There is ongoing redesign as I buy more stuff as and when I get more Yocash and Yocoins.

Living room



Bedroom



Kitchen



There are crazy people inside Yoville, just like in real life. Some would try to engage you in salacious discussions. I just totally ignore them and go where I want. He he.

If you happen to be in Yoville village, come visit me at my home.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...