Saturday, September 6, 2008

Random Ramblings About Nothing

Last Thursday, I mentioned to someone in my team that it is my day. You know, Thursday sounding like "Ther's Day". It took a while but he did get it. Eventually. Anyhow, he thought it was my day, as in my birthday. But not yet. It's still far away.

I have not been very active with blogging. Not as much as I want to. Work is not that busy, just normal busy. But it is the Yoga that takes up most of my time. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I am regularly doing 90mins sessions of the hot yoga. Sometimes, the pain will come back but on the next day, it's gone. Just like now. Maybe one day, it will totally go away.

I do like Yoga a lot. Somehow when I first tried it at California Fitness, it didn't really stick to me so I didn't try it again. But at the place where I go, I definitely enjoy the sessions even if it meant 90mins of hot, hot, hot environment.

I get to build on my balance and improve the strength of my knees and legs. My arms are also being pushed to their limit. Everytime I feel like giving up, I always think of the fact that I need these sessions and it becomes easier to bear.

I also get to bond more with my sister and also be friends with some of her friends. We don't go around the same circle so I rarely have time to meet with her circle of friends.

I hope though that we don't move to Changi or somewhere else because the studio for our yoga only has one here at the city and one at River Valley. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...