Friday, March 28, 2008

New Soul

So I'm back from my vacation. I haven't had a chance to write about my adventures with my parents and adventures they were believe me. But until I have my mind focused enough to write about my travel, I thought I'll share here a song that I discovered while in Italy. We were somehow stuck with the MTV channel due to lack of English channels but it allowed me to get a bit familiar with some songs I would not have encountered otherwise.

This song is New Soul from Yael Naim. It is a playful song that once you hear will definitely stick in your head like a bad case of LSS. But I like it. =)

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...