Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Do's and Don'ts for 2007

I chanced upon this the other day and was aghast to realize that not only did I NOT follow my To Do items, I also did my Not To Do items. Aaarrrrggghh.

Going into particulars is not required but I am revisiting the link now to remind myself of the things I wanted to do and avoid for this year. It does look like I am in a losing battle but I still have a quarter of the year to do something about it so I think I just might pull it off yet.

I think I'll print a copy of this list and keep it somewhere I can see it just to remind me every day of what I want to achieve.

Keeping my fingers crossed....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fingers are crossed. I don't make resolutions. Yours seem quite reasonable and there are more than a few I should adopt.

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...