Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mystery Solved

I think my mind is a bit slow these days.  I've been encountering a problem for a few days already and only realized the possible cause today.

Connecting to the office network now requires us to use the Rapport application.  I didn't know that it has a downside until I realized that surfing the net now sucks.  Well, because it's slooooooooow.

I also applied some software update at the same time so I didn't connect the dots until tonight when I want to login to my blog and it was taking forever.  I tried using Firefox and it was the same.  Then, Ding!  The light bulb went on, did some research and voila! Problem solved.

I didn't uninstall it as I do need it when connecting to office network.  It can be turned on and off in the system preferences.  Knowing the downside to it, I'll definitely use it only when absolutely necessary.

Now, on to fast website responses and surfing the net.....

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...