Saturday, April 17, 2010

Noise

The other day, I was reading while in the train when suddenly loud heavy rock music started playing. I realized it's from this guy who don't seem to care that no one really cares about his music except him. He is probably thinking he's so cool with his music and all but he is just plain annoying.

After a few stops, he took the empty sit on my left. So I had to do my reading with loud music. Then someone came in from one of the stations along the way, playing loud music as well and what do you know, he sat on my right. So there I was, with two guys playing loud heavy rock and still trying to read through my book.

The only consolation I have is that one day, when they are older, they will have a problem hearing because they have managed to damage their eardrums. That's what I think should be their just Karma.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...