Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two Months to go

I have a hectic schedule this week. Thankfully I listened to my Bello and decided to go home this month instead of going somewhere else for vacation. These are what I finished this week. There's nothing like planning things ahead and sticking to the schedule (with some leeway of course).

Dress Fitting
Flowers
Place to stay
Sent documents to church
Finalized details for reception
Souvenirs
OTD Coordinator
Shoes
Hair decor
Accessories

These are things I have yet to finish this week. Still a lot more to do in between.
Wedding singers
New invites
Renew wedding license (it expires 3 days before our wedding. haiz!)
Pay vendors requiring 2nd or final payment this month

I think I'll be exhausted by the time I get back to Singapore. And then back to work after. I'm gonna be stressed soon.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...