Friday, May 1, 2009

Corporate Irony

The other day, on my way to the office, I was walking along with the masses of people on their rush for work. Walking in front of me was a woman who, for all appearances, looked very professional.

She was wearing a knee-length white skirt and a black blouse that was really corporate. I thought at first it was great. But suddenly, I realized that her skirt was very thin and I noticed that she was wearing a black t-back and you can see almost everything else. And I was thinking "what's wrong with this girl?".

Imagine the irony of wearing a corporate attire only for your image to be negated by wearing something that leaves nothing to the imagination.

What kind of a woman expects to get her colleagues to take her seriously when all they are probably thinking of while talking to her was, "I wonder if I can see her backside* if I move a bit to the side".

The woman might have gotten the reaction she wanted but definitely not the respect.



* I am trying to use a printable word here

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...