Monday, March 26, 2012

Guess How Much I Love You


Guess-How-Much-I-Love-You-Board-Book

I found fishpond through Amazon during one of my book search.  As the website was in Singapore (it's actually a company based in Australia), I thought, why not.

The fact that it is advertising no shipping cost is a plus.

This is the first of the four books I ordered from there.  It arrived in less than 2 weeks.  Not bad. The condition was good and I am glad I listened to the reviews and took a chance on it.

I love it!  My daughter loves looking at the illustrations right now but I'm sure she will enjoy it more when she's old enough to read it.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...