Thursday, March 10, 2011

BOOK REVIEW: Six Graves To Munich by Mario Puzo

Six Graves to MunichSix Graves to Munich by Mario Puzo

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I knew there was something wrong when I'm already in the middle of the book and I still can't seem to symphatize with the main character's plight. The plot of the book was interesting but I didn't enjoy reading this book much. I've read Puzo's other books like Godfather and Sicilian. In comparison, this book does not seem to be as well written as those two.

This book was written under Puzo's pseudonym Mario Cleri. They should have just kept it under Cleri and not associate it with Puzo.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...