Thursday, February 3, 2011

Books I'm Waiting To Read

I'm so excited to hear that there is going to be a 5th Scarecrow book from Matthew Reilly. Although it's going to be out only at the end of the year, I am glad one of my favorite characters is making a come back!

The new series is entitled SCARECROW AND THE ARMY OF THIEVES (no book cover yet). It promise to be more action-packed than the four prior books. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Scarecrow books in reading order:

Ice Area Scarecrow"/ Hell







And in April of this year, the 4th installment to The Mortal Instruments series from Cassandra Clare will be out, CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS. I enjoyed reading the books in this series and love the different characters but most especially Jace.

The Mortal Instruments books in reading order:

CityCityCityCity







But the one that I've been waiting for so long is the final book for The Inheritance Cycle from Christopher Paolini. The 3rd book came out on September of 2009 and up to now, there is no news on when we'll get a hold of the last book in the series. I hope it comes out soon.

The Inheritance Cycle books in reading order:

Eragon"/Eldest"/Brisingr"/







It goes without saying that these are books I would recommend to friends. Of course, everyone has their own book genre preference but these are definitely worth a try.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...