Theme for this week: What are your top 5 Anti-Resolutions for the coming year?
The rules are simple:
List ten things you resolve not to do in the upcoming year.
Be as creative as possible.
They are asking for only the top 5 but Dale's instruction says ten. Do as you please.
- I will not throw my baby up in the air to see if I can actually juggle
- While in the hospital, I will not press the Nurse's call bell every hour on the hour to test if they are awake and on their toes.
- I will not go skinny dipping just so I can take that out of my to-do list before I turn 40. No one wants to see a pregnant woman bare all.
- I will not pretend to like annoying people by complimenting them on how good they look even if they look ridiculous
- I will not dye my hair flaming red just because it's my favorite color
- I will not pretend to be a Korean star and try to look cute and adorable
- I will not buy clothes that are one size smaller in the hope that my diet might work one day
- I will not force my friends to 'like' my Facebook posts to make it look like I've got a popular or unique idea
- I will not wear killer heels for the hope of my legs looking sexier. It's a boat, one's just got to accept it.
- I will not stock food supplies thinking I'll be able to use it when a big flood comes
I enjoyed doing this prompt. Hopefully it can be another tradition to follow every year.
I do hope to do one thing in the next coming year and that's to write as much as I can. I won't promise a daily write-up but I will definitely do my best to write as much as I can and join prompts when I can. With a baby girl coming my way in just a few days, I do have more reasons to write but I might be busy to do so.