Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Flashpoint

I discovered this TV series the other day and although I had no idea if it was good, I went ahead and tried it. I figured that since it's a story that talks about snipers, what's not to like? And from its first episode, I was hooked. The characters are not flashy but charming. So you get to connect with each one of them.

One of the things I like about the series is the music they play at the end of each episode. Great music.

We just finished watching part 1 of Season 2 and so far, it's still maintaining its charisma.

I'm glad I took a chance and discovered a great show. And great music as well.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...