Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In Sickness and In Health...

Since last Friday, I've been housebound. I seem to have strained some muscle after a sneeze/cough and it caused me to feel pain every time I try to move. For Friday and Saturday, it was horrible as I can't do much. I can't go to the doctor as I can't even move 3 steps without feeling a searing pain. After applying hot compress on my problem area, it started to ease a bit. I can walk now with the help of a cane but I still cannot walk fast. Sitting is not a problem but lying down continue to give me pain.

All this time, my hubby has been taking care of me, up to all the small details. And believe me, it was not easy. I was smirking the other day because it seems our marriage vow about taking care of each other in sickness and in health came earlier than he probably anticipated.

I love my hubby more for being there and supporting me. While someone else might have lost patience with me already, he continued to be understanding. He even make light of the situation by making me laugh most of the time. Although I usually ask him to stop as it causes me pain sometimes.

And no one would wonder why I fell in love with him. He continues to amaze me.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...