Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Early Morning Respite

We've got a full house these days due to a lot of visitors from Manila from my fiance's family. I know. Some people might think it's crazy to be visiting now at a time when we should be busy planning the wedding. However, this has been something planned for some time now and it just so happens that the wedding and the Singapore visit coincided with each other.

It's always good to hear laughter and a lot of friendly bantering. It makes the house feel more alive.

However, one thing that's always been the negative side effect of having visitors is the fact that it can be tiresome to bring people around. I am not really complaining, just stating a fact. And due to our house being full, having the house to myself is a bliss that I rarely get these days. So when I do, I take advantage of it to write.

My blog has been neglected for a while now due to a lack of interest and muse. Yes, I could probably write about a lot of things about mundane things but I don't want my blog to be one of those shallow ones where the blogger writes just for the sake of writing.

Anyhow, it's just a few more days before I go back to Manila and start being busy with my wedding. For now, I try to accomplish a lot from here through SMS, emails and calls. Thank God for modern communications or I'll never be able to finish everything. There's still a lot to do and I feel like I might be forgetting something. I hate that feeling. I just hope that we get everything set a few days before so we can sit pretty and rest prior to the wedding day.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...