- I became a klutz. I remember at least 2 or 3 times when I either tripped or fell down. One good thing about it was that I took it all in stride and did not feel ashamed. Maybe because there's just too much pain. mwe he he he.
- Our place in Singapore got robbed and I lost a lot of my valuables. But as they say, it's just material things and can be replaced. I'm just glad all of us were away and were not harmed.
- I became too busy for yoga and gained weight. *sigh*
- Nikon D5000
- Sigma Lenses (especially if they're given as gifts! he he)
- Peppermint mocha is back!
- Kindle. Woohoo!
- I got engaged
The year 2009 was not an easy one both in my career and in my personal life. But it brought me good blessings too and I will not feel bad about it. I look forward to 2010 with an easy heart and great anticipation. I know 2010 will be a great one.
Happy New Year everyone and may the coming year bring all of you good blessings and good cheer!