Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Year Ender

I believe in traditions. And this is one I plan to keep at least hopefully for a while. Here is my year ender list for 2009.

The Bad
  • I became a klutz. I remember at least 2 or 3 times when I either tripped or fell down. One good thing about it was that I took it all in stride and did not feel ashamed. Maybe because there's just too much pain. mwe he he he.
  • Our place in Singapore got robbed and I lost a lot of my valuables. But as they say, it's just material things and can be replaced. I'm just glad all of us were away and were not harmed.
  • I became too busy for yoga and gained weight. *sigh*


The Good
  • Nikon D5000
  • Sigma Lenses (especially if they're given as gifts! he he)
  • Peppermint mocha is back!
  • Kindle. Woohoo!


The Great
  • I got engaged


The year 2009 was not an easy one both in my career and in my personal life. But it brought me good blessings too and I will not feel bad about it. I look forward to 2010 with an easy heart and great anticipation. I know 2010 will be a great one.

Happy New Year everyone and may the coming year bring all of you good blessings and good cheer!

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...