Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Lust Focus - more Miu Miu bags

I went to the Miu Miu store last week and checked out the bag that I wanted to buy. I was trying to check how much it costs here and how much I will be saving by buying from either in Europe or in the US. It is definitely around $500 - 600 cheaper to buy from either Diabro or from net-a-porter. Especially from the latter's Europe branch.

But the Miu Miu Nappa Quilted Hobo bag was not as pretty in person as it was in the photo. These are some of the items I saw from their Ion branch that I liked (different colors are available in Ion, images and items are available from Diabro):

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...