Friday, October 30, 2009

Haizzz

I don't know what's wrong with me.

One minute I was just walking down the escalator, my eyes on the platform, trying to see if the train has arrived. Then the next thing I knew, I was falling down the stairs with a loud bang.

I hurt myself again as both my legs were scratched and my right thumb feels like it's broken.

Some people were nice enough to try to help me while a witch of an Ang Mo can't seem to help herself and just burst out laughing. *sigh*

Anyhow, maybe I'm used to it, or maybe I really don't care. I didn't feel ashamed or ruffled by the accident. I feel bad because it was painful but I didn't feel my pride being hurt. Maybe I have no more qualms about falling because I seem to be doing this often. He he.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...