Friday, July 10, 2009

It's All About Lenses

Santa is a bit early this year as I received two new lenses. And it's not even my birthday yet!

This lens' 2.8 aperture makes it easy to take pictures even with low light. And the macro allows me to go as near as I want and still get a great shot. I love this lens a lot!

18-50mm f2.8 EX DC Macro HSM



I have yet to use this lens but I've seen photos taken with it. No matter how far the subject is, the photo stays clear and crisp. Can't wait to use it.

18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM



I wonder how much I need to squint and pray to get this one:

30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM



Ba-Be-Bi-Bo-Bu
Perlas na bilog
Huwag tutulog-tulog
Sabihin sa akin kaagad ang sagot
Ba-Be-Bi-Bo-Bu

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...