Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lens Lens Baby

Oh yeah. I'm a proud Mama.

I just snagged for myself the new Lensbaby Composer. I am still playing with it and getting the hang of using the lens so my photos are not yet how I would want them.

I really like the soft edges the lens create making the photos look dramatic, even (dare I say) romantic.

An average object becomes a bit more interesting.


But these are nothing to the photos I've seen that can be created out of these babies.

I'm new to this so I have an excuse. But I definitely need a lot of practice. Maybe I'll get decent photos when I'm 50. Mwe he he he he.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...