Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hear No Evil

I'm going deaf!

Well, at least that's what I thought. Someone calls me on the phone and no matter how many times I say 'Hello', I hear nothing. Maybe it's the water from the swimming pool.

I kept on wondering why I got several calls from my sister without hearing anything when I answer. Then in the evening, the mystery unravels.

There was something wrong with my iPhone! I kept on making calls to my two sisters, testing if it's their phone that has problems. But it was mine. Funny enough, if I put them on speaker, we can hear each other fine.

Good thing I am not the first one who had this problem. I did my little research and found out that rebooting the phone would help. It did.

At least I discovered that my hearing is just fine.

Back to normal folks.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...