- I won a 7-day trip for 4 to Europe from Carrefour
- My promise of bringing my parents to Europe finally happened last March (but not from the Carrefour prize)
- Alagaesia became one of my constant destination. And this is because I took a chance on a book. Thank God I did.
- Reading books is cool again
- I discovered new authors like Christopher Paolini, Matthew Reilly, James Rollins
- I braved the 3-hour queue to get an iPhone
- My comment regarding PSP vs. reading books was featured in NewPaper
- Pirates abound during our boat team building event
- I became a Yoga babe
- My Christmas is lacking my favorite peppermint mocha from Starbucks
- I commissioned for a great new blogger template!
- An award came my way because of my new template
- I finally found someone who knocks me off my feet (he he, that's from a song)
- It's not announced yet officially but yes, I did get promoted! Yey!
It seems I didn't make a list for 2008 and just used the one I made for 2007. Big List for 2007. The list still applies especially now with the economic crisis still hanging over our head.
I hope to fullfill a bit more of my To Do list items.
Happy New Year everyone and may the coming year bring all of you good blessings and good cheer!