Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Morning

The house is quiet, everyone else is still sleeping. I am up early. Well, it didn't help that I had a conference call at 7am but then we just had our hardware upgrade and the early morning call cannot be helped.

I like having the house to myself. That is, with everyone else still sleeping and I have just myself for company. I guess it is in my nature. Don't get me wrong, I am not a loner. But there are times when I just want some time on my own so I can do stuff that I want to do without any disruption.

Last week, I have cleaned the house and cleaned the dishes just before anyone woke up. Today I just spent time surfing the net and lurking at people's friendster profiles. He he.

Hmmmm. Someone's already stirring. I guess my alone time is already ending.

1 whisper(s):

Shelly said...

I also love my alone time in the morning. However, I have to get up by 6:00 to get in 30 minutes to myself.