Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Clarity in the midst of activity

I'm in the middle of training and there I was jotting down things I needed to do at the office. Ideas just suddenly pop into my mind while the instructor is explaining Service Strategy and other parts of the Service LifeCycle.

And this is not the first time. I always try to have a notebook and pen ready when going into a meeting. Somehow, when people start to talk about a topic, my mind sometimes suddenly remembers things I needed to do. In some cases, they might be related to what is being discussed. In most cases, they are totally off.

Maybe my mind can only remember these things when I am not thinking about them. Kind of remembering you love someone while buying beancurd at Jolly Bean. Okay, so maybe the analogy is not the right one but I'm hoping you're getting what I mean.

Is it just me or is there someone out there who experiences this as well? Tell me I'm not alone.... =)

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...