Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Huh ?!?!

This morning, I was amazed again about how some people can be so clueless. I went to the pantry to fill my water bottle. I was just about to open the hot water tap when an Auntie suddenly cut in front of me and used it herself. I was so amazed by the audacity of the Auntie. Was I invisible? I think not. I then said "Excuse me" after which the Auntie looked at me like I was crazy. I think she felt she was there ahead so no matter if she was doing something else before, if she wants to be ahead, she won't care about whoever else is there.

Funny. And here I thought she went to college. Maybe not.

Go back to elementary school Auntie! Maybe the teachers can give you some much-needed lessons in good manners.


1 comment:

Perky said...

OMG! She's so selfish & rude.

I usually say something nasty to ppl like Auntie. I call my actions "educating the idiots" ;)

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...