Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July Mania

For 2008, I think July had me seeing the most number of movies compared to the rest of the year so far.
1. Hancock
2. Hellboy II: The Golden Army
3. Dark Knight

You'd think, 'What?!? That's only three movies!'

And yes, you're right. But just imagine. I watched Hancock and Dark Knight twice. This is to accommodate friends who wanted to watch these movies too. Since I rarely go to movie houses these days, five is a big number! =)

A few more movies are now showing or are going to be shown here on July as well:
1. Mummy : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
2. Journey to the Center of the Earth
3. The X-Files: I Want To Believe

But now that the good/great movies are out, we again have to satisfy ourselves with the mediocre ones until the next wave comes along. *mourn*

1 whisper(s):

french kissing in the U.S.A. said...

Journey to the center of the earth was good! Watch it in 3D!!! Don't wait for the DVD! Go! Go now!