Monday, June 30, 2008

I Signed Up For PPP!

In one of my post last year, Blog For Money, I talked about the different blogs that I saw that use their blog for advertisements. I was not against it but I thought it was not for me.

But as I go along every day and I visit more and more sites, I realized that a lot of people are doing it. Not because they compromise their principle or sell their blog but because they see it as a way of doing something you like and getting money out of it.

I'm not jumping into the bandwagon but for some time now, I've been trying to figure out what is the best way for me to try my luck on it. I don't want to click on these sites that suddenly spam me with so many mails and invade my private life. A few people have talked about PayPerPost (PPP) and I figured this might be a good way to start. I got convinced easily as well because I've seen a lot of Pinoy sites that talked about PPP and provided samples of payments that have been made.

The good thing about PPP is that you get to choose which ad you want to run in your site. So if you are not convinced about a product and you think it compromises your belief, then you don't need to pick it up from the marketplace and leave it for others to handle. It's like some of the writing memes I've joined. If I don't feel like joining the writing prompt, then I don't. PPP gives you the same control.

So I signed up for PPP and now my blog is approved. I do not plan on selling out my blog for just advertisements as I do want to continue using my blog for my personal thoughts and experiences. It will still continue to be a celebration of how wonderful life is and I plan to continue writing about it.

Are you looking for a way to make money while doing something you love? Then join PPP!

1 comment:

Mizé said...

Hi. PPP is a nice site, it´s owned by Izea, a company that recently opened another site similar to PPP, it´s called Social Spark, which is also a blogger´s community. Check out my blog for a review on S.S.
Thanks for the tip on the templates site, they´re wonderful.
Regards. Mizé.

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...