Sunday, April 13, 2008

Things I Missed For Not Watching...


image from americanidol.com

I have not been able to watch American Idol for some time now and so I was surprised to learn that my favorite Michael Johns was eliminated. What the !?!?

Oh well. AI7 ain't as fun to watch anymore. Although Ayesha is still there, her appeal to me is now lost. I have never been a fan of David Archuleta so all the praise being sang for this boy is lost on me. He's got a good voice but after some time, it just seems boring to me. Ha ha. I will probably piss a lot of his fans for saying that but to each his own, yeah? I am entitled to my opinion.

I wonder if there's anyone else to watch for in AI7. It's just not as exciting to me now with MJ gone. Well, let's wait and see.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...