Sunday, April 6, 2008

Frak

I've been back for more than a week but I have not been posting regularly. I guess after an absence of more than two weeks from posting, it's difficult to get back on that regular pattern. Well, that and the fact that my team's prior week was just horrible. It started on Monday and although Friday was not as bad as the last four days, it was still one those weeks that you just want to end.

Of course, my team blame me because they figured all the problems started arriving when I came back. Well, it's not true. It just happens to be quarter-end and a lot of things happen during those times.

So, let me get my bearings back. My mind, I think, is still on vacation....

Frak is a curse word I picked up from Battlestart Gallactica. He he. Inspired by my recent watching of the movie Razor on DVD. Not a very good movie but it was not that bad. Maybe a 2 out of 5.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...