Monday, December 17, 2007

Back On The Saddle

I've been absent from blogging for a few days now as I was away on vacation in Manila. I didn't bring my laptop because I didn't have a phone line in my house in Cavite.

A few days back, I realized that I was so busy with my plans and having a lot of my family around that I didn't even miss blogging or work. Funny, I think it means something. =)

If only I have a lot of money.....

Anyhow, it was a good vacation although I did not have a chance to meet my friends. Sad. I was just so busy at work on the days before my fligt that I never had the chance to write. I didn't make time. It was my fault.

I'll plan better next time when I go home on Christmas next year.

By the way, it's now eight (8) days before Christmas!!!!

Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...