Sunday, October 7, 2007

Time To Go


image from www.roseandwomble.com

Yesterday, the house we're currently renting is finally sold. It was sold to an elderly Chinese couple who seem to have fallen in love with the place.

I guess it is also a good thing that we have also found a new place last night. It's a bit far from my place of work but it is not too inconvenient. I liked the new place as soon as I saw it. It has that welcoming atmosphere that I rarely find in a place. So we're moving in two week's time. It's time to pack stuff again and re-inventory everything.

This time though, we are assured that we won't be kicked out of the place too quickly. But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. =)

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...