Monday, October 1, 2007

Promoting A Friend's Cause

If there is one thing I loved most about my stay in Paris, it's having had the chance to meet Sabine. This is one heck of a lady and I'm always in awe of what she does and how she spends her life. She seems to be always travelling all over the world staying with one friend or the other, this is one lady who will never go homeless. That's how many friends she has. Anywhere.

She visited us here in Singapore I think a year or two before and my two sisters had a chance to meet her and get to know her. Suffice to say my sisters loved her!

Now, it seems my friend is now on a venture to help the needy. She's looking for sponsors and would be grateful for your help.

If you have a chance, please visit her site and promote it to your other friends.

Sabine Volunteers...

On behalf of my friend Sabine, thank you. =)

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...