Friday, October 12, 2007

The Line's Busy


image from http://imagecache2.allposters.com/

I'm not able to blog much these days as I'm busy packing my stuff at home and at the same time looking for hotels and transportation for my next big vacation. I will try to post every now and then but I'm finding it difficult these days.

For my fellow writers who've visited my sites in relation to the different writing memes I join, I apologize for not being able to visit your sites. I really want to but I'm just too busy these days, even at work.

So, until I've transferred to my new place and until I've completed my travel planning, my posts might be a bit sparse so I hope you will bear with me.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...