Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Biting off more than what you can chew

You know the phrase "Biting off more than what you can chew?". That's exactly how I feel. I feel overwhelmed and sometimes lost because there's just too many things to do! And it doesn't help when this person (not my boss) makes you feel that you're not doing enough. Imagine being dumped with things to do without any explanation. What! What kind of a handover is that? This person is supposed to be transferring / handing over his role to me (an extra currricular role) and he won't talk to you how to go about things. You're just expected to answer queries and respond to emails even if you don't know what to say. What! Do I look like I read minds? Aaaargggh.

Anyhow. The start of September so far is better than our August one. Hopefully things stay cheery, even if this person at the side keeps on irritating me. Hmmmmph!

Good Wednesday everyone! =)

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...