Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11

I didn't realize that today is 9/11. But I'm not going to post another entry about it again. Instead, I will post a link to the entry I made last year. It still rings true anyway.

Where were you on 9/11?

I've been on vacation since yesterday and I spent the last two days as a tour guide. So I had a chance to go around familiar places and braved the heat of the sun. Good thing I have my umbrella with me and I ungraciously covered myself while I left my visitors under the sun's powerful glare. Ha ha. What a tour guide I was.

Anyhow. Here's a few pix that I took. Not really good ones but I'm just glad I had the chance to take a few shots. Hopefully I will be able to do one of my plans for tomorrow: visit the Singapore Botanical Gardens. Maybe after more than 5 years in Singapore, I will finally have a chance to see this place. =)




No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...