Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Wait is Over

Finally. It's done. Our long awaited exam for Prince2 is complete. We agitated the whole of yesterday trying to cram in as much information as possible. And this morning was pure hell. Imagine waiting for something to happen and getting agitated by the minute.

Prince2 is a Project Management training and we took our practitioner exam today. I reviewed up to the last hour last night and went in thinking I'll never pass the exam. I looked at the sample exams provided and I was dumbfounded on how they relate the answers to the questions. And so I resigned myself to failure.

When the exam paper was given, I realized that it wasn't that bad. I did have some answers so I hope I don't get a zero. The only question is, did I answer the questions sensibly? Are my answers enough for me to pass?

Someone suggested we should celebrate not because we think we'll pass but because it's finally over. And I think with the burden of waiting lifted off, I just might do that.

Santé!


No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...