Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows



I claimed my Harry Potter book today and I can't wait to read it. I thought of reading it in the bus on my way home but I felt that it doesn't seem the right way of reading it. I'm going to read it at the comfort of my room, with the aircon on and my focus undisturbed.

Borders is also giving away a free owl beanie. Nice. He's so cute.

There's been a lot of leaks about the ending of the book and how some of the main characters will die. I don't want to bother. I feel that reading the ending first is like arriving at your destination without experiencing the journey. I think I'd feel cheated if I do that.

So here goes. Let's hope the last installment of the Harry Potter books lives up to all the hype it has been getting.

Happy reading! =)

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...