Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lesson of the week

Today I learned that pain, in the name of fashion, is not my cup of coffee (tea). I wore my fancy red shoes. As Little Lulu said, I was like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. And although I had the chance to change to a more comfortable shoes before my dinner (also in red), I decided the shoes I have on look much better than the other one. Boy, did I regret that decision later. Every step brings me pain. And because it was difficult to get a cab, I had to endure the whole train ride to my place and limp my way home.

At the elevator in my home building, I have started to take off my shoes but was reluctant to totally slide it off. Finally, as soon as I stepped inside our flat, I freed my bruised feet from my pretty red shoes.

Never again. I don't think I am that fanatic to always endure the pain for the sake of looking pretty. =)

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...