Saturday, June 9, 2007

Leaving On A Jet Plane

All my bags are packed (actually, there's only one). =)

Leaving today for Manila to visit my house. Crazy time to go on vacation but it was something I've planned long time back and very difficult to re-schedule.

Blogging from me might not be as regular as I would hope to be for the next few days. But here's hoping I get to do something I've longed for almost an eternity now: swimming. I hope I still fit in my bathing suit and I still know how to flap my arms around to get from one part of the pool to the other.

Time to put on my red cape and go. It's a bird! It's a plane! It's crazy Jane! He, he. Just kidding. =)

See you around!

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...