Saturday, May 12, 2007

Seriously?

I met my sister at the City Hall MRT earlier today and was irked with the attitude of some girl. I was walking up the stairs and was just one step away from the middle landing when I suddenly came face to face with this girl. And for some reasons, she decided to not move and expected me to move out of her way. Well, stubborn that I am, I didn't. And so for a few seconds the two of us were waiting on who would move aside. I didn't. I was just irritated because she was pointedly staring at me like she expect me to give way. What the ?!?!? Who made you the queen honey? Grrrrr.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...