Tuesday, April 3, 2007

What The !?!?

Last Monday, I was irritated on my way in to the office. A guy walked in after me into the elevator and we shared the ride all the way to the 30th floor. What irritated me is the way he was staring at me like I'm wearing provocative clothes or something. I was wearing an all-brown outfit: polo shirt, pants, and high heels. Now, I don't think my clothes can be considered revealing or sexy but this guy was looking at me in a weird way. What really irritated me is that he was staring at my crotch for some reason. I mean my pants weren’t tight or skin fitting. It was just right. But this guy is an as*hole because he was blatantly staring. Aaaarrrggggghhhh!

Maybe I should have picked up an umbrella and bashed this guy in the head until he realizes that he’s rudely staring. Maybe next time…..

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...