Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Legs Wide Apart

Something's gotta be said about men who can't seem to sit with their legs together.

I was lucky enough to get a seat in the MRT train a few stops from where I went on. But I was so uncomfortable because there was this huge guy beside me who sits with his legs too wide apart. Now, the seat in the train usually has enough space in between passengers to avoid one from feeling crowded. But this huge guy made me feel crowded because his legs kept on swinging by my side. I mean I was literally tempted to push his legs together and tell him to seat better because he's crowding me. Thankfully he got off a few stops away and allowed me to breathe easier.

Is it a common teaching or an instinct for guys to sit with their legs wide apart? I wonder....

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...