Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Aaaarrrrrrgggghhh

Why is it that when you need something the most, that's when they start breaking down? I needed to send a very important email for work but I can't because it seems i lost a permission to connect to our network. Darn.

I tried calling others but it was also not working. Had to wake up a member of my team and tried to wake up the other to no avail. In the end, it fell down to someone else to send the email. Thing is I was at the office up to 8pm trying to stand by and see if the email can be sent. But it wasn't ready then so I decided to go home and try it from here.

Who would have known that my connection will have issues? Ayah! Things just don't work when you need them to.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...