Sunday, March 18, 2007

New Month, New Hair


I got bored with my frizzy hair so I had it changed last weekend. There were mixed reactions to the new hair as some like it a lot and some preferred my perm style. Well, I always follow my whim and I was in the mood to change my hairstyle. I was bored with the other one although I did love it while I had it. What can I say? I like changing my looks every now and then and although not everyone was bowled over by the new hair, I do love it also. I think it makes me look fresher. Although, it does make me look more like my twin Malou. Hmmmmm.... If she loses a bit more weight, I can be her! Darn! =)

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...