Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Crank


To be honest, I bought the vcd of this movie because Jason Statham is in the movie. His movies are usually okay so I figured there should be no harm in trying. I don't think I heard any good reviews about it. But then there was also no negative vibes so I really have no idea on what to expect from the movie.

It's a crazy, funny movie. A lot of vulgar things within but they were not too much that would mark this movie sleazy. It was exactly the type of movie that you’d expect from Jason Statham so my initial thoughts were correct. I like it and I enjoyed watching it. Twice.

There are a lot of weird, funny and crazy characters in the movie. His girlfriend is a laugh.

Here’s a synopsis of the movie if you’re interested.
Crank

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...