Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Obsession


How does one say that you love someone when the person that you claim to love does not respect the person that you are?  Accepting a person's short coming is one thing but blatantly accepting the malicious and disrespectful activities of a person, especially when it is aimed towards your family, not just you, is just plain blindness.

I don't consider that love.  I consider that obsession.  

An obsession to make things right.  An obsession to correct something or someone that you know cannot be corrected.  How do you change the stripe of a Zebra? You don't.  You can paint it all red or white but in the end, the stripes will always remain.

You and me against the world.  That's their motto.  And it is literal in its meaning.  Disregard everything that everyone else says.  Even if you are a witness to the disrespect to your family.  You still continue to hold on to the person who instead of bringing new members to the family is splitting it apart, I just don't get it.

It is not my fight but I cannot help but to observe the futile path of this relationship.

I wonder how long it will last and how much more pain he has to suffer before he finally understand that it's just not meant to be.  I guess some people just have to learn their mistake by living the coerced life that they want.  Maybe in the end the Zebra will change its stripe.  I just won't hold my breath for that.

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...