Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mystery & Suspense Challenge 2011!

What a better start for 2011 than joining a new challenge. And this is one that I'm hoping won't be so difficult for me (with the baby on the way) since I LOVE to read.



What's 12 books in a year you say? I don't want to get ahead of myself and say that I will make it but I definitely will try.

Are you up to it? Then join as well and see how you fare on this challenge for 2011!

Enjoy reading!




I'll regularly update this post with my progress:
  1. Hell Island by Matthew Reilly - Military Thriller - (read the review here)
  2. Brotherhood of the Rose by David Morrell - Conspiracy or Spy Thriller
  3. Pursuit of Honor by Vince Flynn - Spy Thriller
  4. Six Graves to Munich by Mario Puzo - (sub-genre to follow) - currently reading

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...