Sunday, November 1, 2009

Traditions

It was late but we finally brought out our Christmas tree yesterday. I had the best crooners guiding and inspiring me along as I put on different decorations. Now, the festive season is evident in our house and what a good way to end the last two months of the year.

Can you believe it? It's already November. With all the hardship we've experienced in work, you sometimes lose focus of the things you need to be thankful for.

I am looking forward to filling the bottom of the tree with gifts and make our Christmas tree feel complete.


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere I go....

No comments:

Princesses Can Be Bullies Too

People think of bullies as someone who are bigger, older. Someone who can physically hurt another and uses that power to bully someone else...